The few people who claim their video sales letters aren’t converting well are often those who put their videos together without as much thought and attention as they should use.
We are going to look at a few things you can do to make sure your video sales letters are the best they can be.
- Grab Attention – Just like your headline, you need to make sure the first few moments of your sales video grab attention. Use appealing text, great music, and interesting imagery.
- Be Brief – A video sales letter is generally most effective at between 10 and 25 minutes. Sometimes longer videos are necessary and effective, but most people will lose interest if you go beyond this range. So keep your video to a reasonable length, but also long enough to say everything you need to say.
- Solve a Problem – As in a normal sales letter, your video should focus on at least one problem your product can solve and present that clearly.
- Stay Positive – You may have some negative things you need to focus on, but the overall tone of your video needs to be uplifting.
- Use Music Carefully – Music can be a great tool in video sales letters, but it should be used carefully and judiciously. Be sure music isn’t playing in the background when you’re speaking, because it could distract from your message.