Video has quickly become the preferred content viewing method for a majority of the internet. Sites like YouTube receive the lion’s share of internet traffic, and as bandwidth continues to increase, video’s popularity will continue to swell.
Here, you’re going to learn about some of the different ways you can use video to increase your traffic, your income, increase brand awareness and more.
There are many profitable ways to use video in online marketing. No matter what your business model, online video can be helpful. Let’s take a look at a few ways video is useful.
- Marketing – Videos are great for all sorts of marketing purposes. You can make video ads that are like commercials, interesting or entertaining videos that could go viral, or even a combination of the two.
- Traffic Generation – Even if you don’t have your own product to market, you can use videos to generate traffic to a blog or any other online property.
- Product Creation – Because video is such a popular form of media, product buyers will appreciate having videos available in any packages they buy.
- Sales Presentations – If you have your own products, videos can enhance your sales pages and increase conversions considerably.
- Teaching – If your primary business model involves teaching something, video can be a great way to deliver your content. Many people learn much better by watching videos than by reading instructions.
- Reviews – Reviews are a very powerful selling tool, and video reviews have the potential to be even more powerful than written reviews.
- Website Content – Videos also make great content for websites and blogs. The popularity of video blogging (vlogging) has really taken off, and more and more people are seeking content in this format.
- Branding – Videos are great for branding. They allow you to repeat your product name or your own name repeatedly. They allow for great product placement. They allow you to put a name or URL directly on the video itself. There are so many ways to use video for branding purposes.